Reverse aging telomeres
What are telomeres ?
Telomeres are situated at the end of our chromosomes. They form caps at the end of the chromosomes which can be compared to an aglet (end of a shoe lace in metal or plastic ) an aglet keeps the fibres of the lace from unravelling. Therefore, telomeres are our guardian, protector. If we do not have the protection of our chromosomes our biological clock dies! In this article, I will share how we can lengthen telomeres for premature aging prevention or even reverse aging. Theory proven by Nobel price winner in medicine Elizabeth Blackburn and new research.
Every time, a cell divides the telomeres sequentially shorten and eventually the cell dies. Recent studies have shown that our mental patterns damage our telomeres shortening them. Short telomeres bring premature aging, disease and early death. The damage of telomeres is associated with anger, cynical hostility, mistrust, depression, anxiety and everything else associated with negativity.
Can we prevent telomeres from aging, dying and all disatvantages mentioned above?
According to Elizabeth Blackburn( Nobel prize winner in medicine) Elissa Epel (health psychologist) and new research they all show that if you restore length to the short telomeres our cells stay youthful and we grow younger.
Tips to grow younger
- eat foods high in vitamins and antioxidants
- terminalia Chebula (herb)
- astragalus roots
- rhodiola rosea (siberian herb) can significantly help improve the bodys’ response to stress, reduce cortisol hormones, stimulates neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Therefore improving moods and energy.
Suggestions to reduce negative mental pattern
The more you write down your conflicts, resistance, anxieties, procrastination and problems the less you will worry about them.
- take a pen, sheet of paper and write down i.e 10 things. what blocks do you think you have. Think about your spouse, friends, kids, parent, boss and so on…
- eyes closed, yawn, slowly stretch head side to side
- breathe in and out and ask your intuition “what is holding me back?”
- listen deeply open your eyes and write down what is coming to your mind
- gaze, meditate on your list and ask yourself, is it really my block? if your intuition says no cross it, if your intuition says yes do a circle
- use your intuition, not your reason ask your intuition for a solution
- if a solution comes within two minutes apply it, if not yawn and stretch your intuition will carry on working even if you do not realise it
- each day invite your intuition to have conversation with you. Your inner voice is always there
- only share with people that you trust
Using this method will make you worry less and you will solve your problems sooner than you imagined. Praying for you releasing and agreeing with you that you have all the faith and technique to work through your difficulties and turning them into victories for a better future, a better quality of life.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this article. I am really grateful. Be blessed.
(anger, depression and anxiety)
(hostility and disease stronger in men than in women)
(women tend to have less hostility but are more depressed)
(pessimism in men)